Join us for the 4th Annual Brewtown Rumble Vintage Motorcycle Show.
Our show features a variety of vintage bikes predominantly 35 years old (1983) and older. This year we will award two Best in Show trophies for Vintage Stock and Vintage Custom bikes as well as 8 trophies based on judges choice for “Outstanding” bikes in the show. All trophies are one-of-kind and handmade by local riders/artists.
On-line pre-registration is now closed. However, you can still enter your bike on-site between 9-1030 AM the morning of the Rumble. The on-site reg fee is $25.
Instructions for Sunday:
- Show bikes MUST arrive between 9-10:30 am and remain parked in the show area until the awards are announced at 3 pm.
- Enter the show on 6th and Bruce St. This is the ONLY way you can enter. There will be “bike show” signs and volunteers to help direct you.
- Stop at the bike show reg table to check-in. You will get a tag for your bike and a Brewtown Rumble patch along with some other swag.
- Participating motorcycles must have three wheels or less and run on their own power.
- All bikes in the show will be parked on the block in front of the Fuel Café (630 S. 5th St.).
- Judging will be from 11:30 am to 1 pm.
- Head to the stage at 3 pm to for the awards presentation. If your name is called, join us on stage to receive your award and get your picture taken. Please wait near the stage until the awards are finished for a group photo.
Questions? Email email@example.com.
All Proceeds from the Rumble support the BUILD Moto Mentor Program.