The Brewtown Rumble features a variety of classes for bikes over 35 years old (1981 and older) as well as a class for bikes from any year. We keep the actual award categories a surprise, but some of the awards that we’ve given out in the past included: Ran When Parked and the “WTF” bike (any brand, year, type). Our awards are all hand-made works of arts but local riders and one-of-a-kind works of moto-art.
Congrats to our 2017 winners!
Best in Show – Judged by BUILD Moto student teams
- Mike Dittman | 1946 Harley FL
New Old Stock Award – as-built bike restored but period correct (1981 or older)
- 1st Place – Factory Fresh – Dwayne Jans | 1973 Kawasaki
- 2nd Place – Factory Second – Peter Keller | 1951 Vincent
Survivor/Barn Find Award – bike looks unrestored, has character like patina (1981 or older)
- 1st Place – Time Capsule – Chris Bilda | 1941 Indian
- 2nd Place – Ran When Parked – Ron Enk | 1950 H-D Panhead
Modified Award – bike that’s non-stock and not as-built (1981 or older)
- 1st Place – Moto-fied – Kevin Barbour | 1978 CB750K Honda
- 2nd Place – What Year Was That? – Nicholas Fricano | 1981 CB750 Honda
Open Award – for bikes 1982 or newer
- 1st Place – Parts Still Available – Phil Jagow | 2017 BMW
- 2nd Place – I’d Ride That! – Glen Fruhstuck | 2007 H-D Springer
Wildcard Award – open to any brand, any year and any type
- 1st Place – Off Yours Meds – Robert Newhauser | The Green Machine
- 2nd Place – Frankenbike – Larry Bilda | Hodge Podge 4-Engine
Hagerty Insurance Youth Judges Award
- Jamie Valentine | 1966 Ducati
2017 Show Details:
- $15 entry fee per bike in advance / $20 on-site the day of the event
- Bikes will be judged in 7 categories/classes and 13 trophies will be awarded.
- 3 of the 7 categories are for bikes at least 35 years (1982) or older. This is a vintage motorcycle show after all.
- We created a couple categories for those of you who have a bike newer than 1983 that you think is cool. Hey, we said on our website that we love all bikes, so we made sure we got you covered.
- Participating motorcycles must have three wheels or less and run on their own power.
- Entrants will receive some Brewtown Rumble swag and a chance to win a one-of-a-kind, handmade trophy.
- Show bikes must arrive between 9-10:30 am and remain parked in the show area until the awards are announced at 3 pm. Judging begins at noon.
- All mail-in registrations must be received by Friday, June 2.
- Register online or via mail. Make your check payable to the Badger Heritage Chapter and mail to: Brewtown Rumble at 933 N. 70th St., Wauwatosa, WI 53213.
- On-site registration the day of the Rumble is open from 9-11:00 AM or until the show spots fill up. Spots are limited, register early.