The Brewtown Rumble is organized entirely by volunteers, mostly members of local motorcycle clubs such as the Badger Heritage Chapter of the Antique Motorcycle Club of America and MilVinMoto, a group of vintage motorcycle enthusiasts from Milwaukee.
There are two things you need to know:
We’re non-denominational when it comes to our love of vintage motorcycles and their riders. All makes. All models. Any condition. All people. All that matters is that you love riding it. Everyone is welcome at the Rumble, riders and motorcycle enthusiasts alike.
All proceeds from the Rumble support the BUILD MOTO Mentor Program – the program mentors and trains local Milwaukee high school students through motorcycle fabrication. We have raised over $45,000 in our first five years for the program.
- Brewtown Rumble Returns 2022 at Deer District – Press Release Dec 3 2021
- Keeping Dry at the Brewtown Rumble – from Behind the Moto blog (May 2015)
- Milwaukee’s new vintage moto fest at the Pabst Brewery – featuring a bike show, bands, food, music, vendors, and a pin-up girl contest. – from Behind the Moto blog (May 2015)
- New motorcycle festival revs up in spring – from onmilwaukee.com (Jan. 2015)
- Vintage Motorcycles and Riders Gather For Brewtown Rumble – from Shepherd Express (May 2015)