- Must be 18+ years old.
- Classic Glamour pin-up themed or inspired outfits. Such as: Dresses, circle and pencil skirts, wiggle dresses, blouses, capris, high-waisted shorts, etc. Military style outfits are welcome, tattoos as welcome!
- This is a family-friendly event. No nudity, no exposed belly buttons, no flashing, no pasties, no lingerie outfits, no bikinis/thongs and no Halloween style costumes.
- We encourage entries of all shapes and sizes, as this is not a beauty contest, but one to let your personality shine! We are looking for someone who is positive, professional, kind and courteous.
- Bio: Full legal name, pin-up or stage name, phone number, email
- Photo required (encouraged with motorcycles, but not mandatory; no nudity)
- $25 entry fee (paid to paypal.me/mkemoto) – please to do not pay fee until entry is confirmed from email@example.com
- Must own, ride and/or appreciate motorcycles
- Answer in 250 words or less: How have you empowered other women in your community?
- Application to be filled out and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- First 10 participants with paid entry fee, bio and picture will be final contestants (details below).
- Submissions are open on May 1 until May 10, or until all ten open spots are filled.
- An email will be sent out to all contestants after the deadline to confirm your registration and give you details for day of event.
- By entering the contest, you automatically agree that your images or pictures can be used or featured in future advertisement, social media and future event promotion. Your entry is a photo release to use said images.
- Thurs, 5/24: BUILD Bike Night at the Iron Horse Hotel. 5-9PM
- [NOT required, but would prefer contestants join]. “Garage” or “shop” style attire would be a great addition to start working the crowd ahead of the Rumble.
- Sun, 6/3: Brewtown Rumble. Check in must be complete by 12:30 PM at Fuel Café 5th Street
Possible on-stage Questions
- What are your hobbies?
- Tell us one interesting fact about yourself and explain more.
- If you could own any kind of motorcycle, what would it be and why?
- What is your favorite thing about Milwaukee?